Before you begin - please make sure that you read the following guides:
- Download Whova or sign in to the Web App.
- Check the guidelines for speakers , download ZOOM before your presentation
- Look for your session in Whova - find your session 20 min before the session starts
- ZOOM rooms will be open 20 min before session starts
- Use your real name in ZOOM! (see “How to change my name in Zoom”)
- Contact the Break-moderator in chat telling that you are a presenter (see “How to use chat in Zoom”)
- Break moderator will assign you the speaker preperation room where you meet the session-chair and get prepared for your presentation (see "How to join/leave a breakout room in Zoom")
- A few minutes before the session starts the green room will be closed and you will be back in the session-room
- If you do a life-presentation, you will get a command to unmute your microphone and share your desktop. You can go on with your live-presentation. (see “How to share your screen”)
- After the presentation (life or pre-recorded) please stay available for question and answer.