On this pages, you find necessary up-to-date information for your stay with us at ICCHP 2024:
- Opening hours of the Registration Desk
- Information on the Venue JKU Linz, Austria
- Information on Finding your Way to Linz and JKU Linz
- Information on Accommodation
- Information on the City of Linz
- Information on COVID-19 and regulations / information
Opening hours Registration Desk
Information will be published asap!
Name and Address of the Venue
Find it on Google Maps!
JKU campus information can be found following JKU
more to be published asap
- You can fly into Linz (Blue Danube Airport - LNZ) directly!
There are BUSES going from Linz Airport to Linz trainstation (about 40 minutes - PLEASE NOTE: you cannot "book" buses accessible for wheelchairs. In case you plan to arrive as travelling wheelchair user, get in touch latest 8 weeks in advance of your arrival with email@example.com in order to have a fair chance for an accessible transport into town and to your hotel / the venue!
- You can fly into Vienna (VIE) and go by Railjet (Austrian Railways) by direct train from Vienna Airport to Linz train station.
- You can also fly into Salzburg
- Published asap
- Published asap
Parking at the venue
We appreciate and support responsible and climate-friendly travels wherever possible.
Linz itself and also the venue at the JKU campus are well reachable by train and feet.
However, in case you arrive by car and unless you use this car because of an officially stated disability, please note:
There are no available parking lots directly on the campus area.
For your convenience, find here a Google map of Linz indicating venue, important waypoints and hotels for your convenience!
Rates and conditions mentioned on this map are subject to change and update - and only applicable when booking with the hotels directly by eMail / telephone and upon confirmation by the hotels.
Give "ICCHP24" as keyword!
For ICCHP-AAATE, we follow the COVID-19 regulations and legislation of the Italian Government and Politecnico di Milano, Polo Territoriale di Lecco.
Additionally, we encourage our delegates to wear masks and keep their distance where indicated for them and accept / respect others and their needs, as usual.