The 17th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP 2020)
will be held at
Politecnico di Milano - Polo Territoriale di Lecco
(Find it on Google Maps)
Via Gaetano Previati 1/c
23900 Lecco LC
ICCHP 2020 will take place from September 09-11 2020.
Preconference will take place from September 07-08 2020.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special thematic session on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Our 1st digital edition of the ICCHP open access compendium “Future Perspectives in AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion” - to make every voice count
- The ICCHP Forum consisting of:
- A service and practice forum
- Workshop, Tutorials and Seminars
- ICCHP Introductory Forum for lighthouse activities and influencing speakers
- ICCHP Next Generation consisting of:
- Young Researchers Consortium
- ICC4A - the ICCHP Coding Contest for (e)Accessibility
- The ICCHP Inclusion Fair showcasing and hosting
- Projects, Products, Services, Organizations, Posters as well as
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Every ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
ICCHP 2020 Call for Papers
For an insight and retrospection of ICCHP 2018 you might be interested in:
Online Proceedings 2018
The online version of proceedings are available at springer-link: