The Call for Contributions ICCHP 2024 is open!
Download the documents (.pdf) or (.txt), the latter with a structured contents section providing you with all headings to be copied and searched for to directly jump to the respective section (including the dashes: one dash for main headings, 2 dashes for subheadings and 3 dashes for further topics).
Stay tuned for ICCHP 2024, a unique platform for researchers, practicioners and experts and...
- Organize Workshops and Meetings
- Take part in our "Young Researchers Consortium"
- Organize, chair and publish your own Special Thematic Session
- Submit your publications for peer review to:
- Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (engineering, computer science and related)
- ICCHP Open Access Compendium (social science, social research, care, pedagogics and related)
- Enjoy our social and networking events with "this charming Austrian extra"
Will take place from July 8 - 12, 2024 at
Stay in the Loop
Stay up to date on the latest info - sign up ICCHP Conference by signing up for the ICCHP newsletter.
Open Access Compendium
Download the ICCHP-AAATE 2022 Open Access Comendium "Assistive Technology, Accessibility and (e)Inclusion":
Save the Date
Review ICCHP-AAATE 2022
It was great to have the ICCHP / AAATE Conference community back together. Lago di Como and Lecco were stunning, the campus modern and fully accessible, people friendly, everything was ready for a successful conference. And it indeed was very successful - 429 participants from 47 countries, most of them attended in person, about 10% joined us online from around the world, viewing our livestreams; 3 keynotes, 233 presentations, 26 workshops.