Welcome to ICCHP 2020 website!
This week´s tidbit: STS - Special Thematic Sessions
ICCHP is dedicated to support excellence in AT and eAccessibility R&D. By providing the opportunity to organise and chair targeted Special Thematic Sessions (STS), distinguished experts can invite the community working in their specific domain to set up focused and coordinated sessions and chapters in the proceedings of ICCHP. STSs present a detailed and comprehensive overview to the state of the art, progress and challenges of specific topics and the proceedings will become a visible and wide spread reference of these topics. Thereby STSs improve the quality of the ICCHP programme, the proceedings and the presentations and also support the advancement of the field and the profile and visibility of the chairs.
We are proud that several STSs, running over several ICCHP editions, became THE reference for R&D in their domain. ICCHP is proud of enabling and efficiently supporting such success stories and related careers and profiles.
The 17thInternational Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP 2020)
will be held at
Politecnico di Milano - Polo Territoriale di Lecco
(Find it on Google Maps)
Via Gaetano Previati 1/c
23900 Lecco LC
ICCHP 2020 will take place from September 09-11 2020.
Preconference will take place from September 07-08 2020.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- The Universal Learning Design Track giving a special emphasis and focus on inclusive learning environments and learning for inclusion organised by colleagues from Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- Our 1st digital edition of the ICCHP open access compendium “Future Perspectives in AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion” - to make every voice count
- The ICCHP Forum consisting of:
- A service and practice forum
- Workshop, Tutorials and Seminars
- ICCHP Introductory Forum for lighthouse activities and influencing speakers
- ICCHP Next Generation consisting of:
- Young Researchers Consortium
- ICC4A - the ICCHP Coding Contest for (e)Accessibility
- The ICCHP Inclusion Fair showcasing and hosting
- Projects, Products, Services, Organizations, Posters as well as
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Every ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
ICCHP 2020 Call for Papers
For an insight and retrospection of ICCHP 2018 you might be interested in:
Online Proceedings 2018
The online version of proceedings are available at springer-link: