The 17th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP)
will be held at
Politecnico di Milano - Polo Territoriale di Lecco
(Find it on Google Maps)
Via Gaetano Previati 1/c
23900 Lecco LC
ICCHP 2020 will take place from September 09-11. Find it on Google maps
Preconference will take place from September 07-08 2020.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special track on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers´ Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A programming competition final of "C4C - Code for a Cause Europe", organised in the framework of Project Possibility
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Every ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
ICCHP 2018 Call for Papers
For a short insight and retrospection of ICCHP2016 you might be interested in the proceedings available via
ICCHP 2016 proceedings are available online at Springer Link:
Check photos of ICCHP 2016.