So you are about to take part in ICCHP and want to prepare and finally find out that you don´t know the systems and software used?
We are giving you all information needed for late check-in and to-the-point-preparations!
The ICCHP online conference uses two systems for the online conference:
- Whova: An award winning, "as accessible as possible" online event management platform. It features:
- Personal Agenda, multi-track & session management
- Attendee management and speaker profiles
- Question and Answer (Q&A), Polls and Feedback options for every single presentation
- Attendee interaction and engangement like announcements, discussion, virtual meet-ups and social networking
- And many more....
- Zoom: Zoom is a video conferencing software that is used in the conference to broadcast all talks, keynote events
ICCHP makes use of Whova to structure the online conference and Zoom to meet online for the different keynotes and sessions.
Sessions and keynotes take place in different Zoom rooms that are directly embedded in the WHOVA agenda, hosted on the WHOVA platform.
If you are registered for the conference, you should have already gotten an WHOVA invitation for the ICCHP online conference.
Once registered you will be able to access the conference using the Whova web client or Whova mobile app (more info and download link).
Find below all necessary links to make your stay at ICCHP 2020 efficient and smooth!
- Zoom - Getting Started Guide
- Short Introduction to Zoom for users at ICCHP
- Attendant Zoom Guide
- Presenter Zoom Guide