ICCHP 2016 and - in order to avoid extensive overlaps in our programme - expressly ICCHP 2016 pre-conference,
offer the opportunity for introductory workshops, seminars and tutorials.
For registered conference participants, ICCHP provides complimentary basic facilities (room, video projector) upon availability and prior notification.
Workshops, tutorials and seminars must be announced till June 1, 2016.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Background, Experiences (short CV):
- Title of workshop/seminar/tutorial:
- Target groups
- Duration (3 or 6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants
Organisation and Participation
- Organising a workshop / meeting is free for registered conference participants.
- Rooms and facilities will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participation in workshops / meetings is free for all registered ICCHP participants.
- Guests only attending the workshop / meeting don´t have access to ICCHP and its lectures / social events (coffeebreaks) and have to be nominated by the workshop / meeting chair.
- Nominated workshop/meeting participants can attend the workshop / meeting for free but are not entitled to take part in ICCHP events (sessions, social programme, coffee-breaks / lunches) except for Opening and Keynotes.
- The workshop / meeting organiser provides ICCHP a participation-list (name / affiliation / eMail).
- For catering we ask you to pay at the registration desk (cash only).
- If catering is ordered / booked, an additional service fee of 2€ per participant (minimum 20€) per coffee break applies.
- Concerning WiFi: registered ICCHP participants will get an individual account at registration desk, all others will have to pay the JKU service fee of 10 Euro for every account.
- To run your event smoothly we must know some basic facts. Please send the information asked for under "submission" and announce your event till June 1, 2016 by eMail to email@example.com.
For further information please get in touch with ICCHP 2016 conference office:
Johannes Kepler University of Linz
Institute Integriert Studieren