Call for Papers
Scientific contributions are made in three steps:
- Abstracts have to be submitted till February 1, 2018. Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 3 experts in the field. We target an acceptance rate of ~50%.
- In case of acceptance a camera ready versions of full papers (max. 8 pages) and short papers (max. 4 pages) has to be submitted till March 25, 2018.
ICCHP publishes with Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Information on how to prepare the camera ready version of accepted contributions for the proceedings can be found at Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Contributions will be presented and discussed in time slots of 20 minutes (full papers) or 10 minutes (short papers) during the conference July 11-13, 2018.
Registration to the conference and payment of the conference rate (author's rate) by one author is mandatory!
1. Abstract Submission
Authors are asked, in order to allow a fair review process, to submit well elaborated extended abstracts (2 - 4 pages) of new, unpublished work not later than February 1, 2018.
In order to allow a fair review process authors are asked to follow the instructions for preparing contributions:
- Extended abstracts should discuss the following areas:
- the R&D or application idea
- the state of the art in this area (other projects, publications, ...)
- the methodology used
- the R&D work and results
- the scientific and practical impact or contributions to the field
- conclusion and planned activities
- Extended abstracts summarize the R&D or application work
- Length: 2 to 4 pages (DIN A4)
- Font: Times
- Font size: 12pt, single space
- Margin: 2cm (top/bottom/left/right margin)
To submit your contribution, log in (or register if you do not have an account yet) and go to the extended abstract upload form. The system facilitates the document uploading (pdf, doc) and later on feedback on review, upload of camera-ready version and registration (one stop shop).
Based on the review results the conference chairs will accept contributions as full or short papers or rejected them. This might overrule categories a contributor has selected when submitting an abstract.
2. Submission of Camera Ready Papers
Camera ready papers have to be submitted till March 25, 2018. Please note, full papers must not have more than 8 pages, short papers not more than 4 pages. Information on how to prepare the camera ready version of your accepted contribution can be found at Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science. The final submission must contain:
- The final LATEX source files or the doc file of the paper. Allowed extensions: tex, doc, docx, odt.
- The final paper. Only PDF allowed.
- A contact form (.txt file) giving the name and e-mail-address of the corresponding author.
- A copyright form, signed by one author on behalf of all of the authors of the paper. Only PDF allowed.
For the Springer Copyright Form please use the following data:
Title of the book: ICCHP 2018, Computers Helping People with Special Needs
Volume Editor(s): Miesenberger, K.; Kouroupetroglou, G.; Penaz, P.
In order to upload your paper, please log in and go to the final paper upload form. This system facilitates the document uploading. Please note that the form is not available until the review proccess has finished.
You can find all the information to create your Camera Ready Paper following http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0.
Your accepted paper will be presented and discussed in time slots of 20 minutes (full papers) or 10 minutes (short papers) during the conference July 11-13, 2018, grouped as far as possible in sessions featuring papers dealing with related topics.
ICCHP is committed to support the participation of people with disabilities. Your cooperation in terms of making your presentation accessibile is therefore required and appreciated. We recommend to visit guidelines and recommendations for accessible presentations as e.g. "How to Make Presentations Accessible to All" by W3C/WAI.