Please note: This list of available workshops, dates and times is work in progress and subject to change - check regularly as times may change corresponding to our experts´requirements!
Tuesday - 10th July 2018
- AAATE Workshop 2018 - Time: 08:30 - 16:30 - Location:LOFT C
Access: Upon registration
More information on this workshop at AAATE website!
Workshop Fee: € 132 including 10% VAT - the fee covers access to the workshop, free admittance to the ICCHP welcome cocktail, lunch of the day (July 10) and refreshments
- Discount for AAATE members: € 88 including 10% VAT
- Discount for new AAATE members: € 22 including 10% VAT
- Free access for fully registered ICCHP-delegates
Wednesday - 11th July 2018
- Zero Project Meet & Greet - Time: 14:00 - 16:00 - Location:LOFT B
Access: Open to all, with: Michael Fembek
Zero Project and Zero Conferences provide a huge pool of empirical data - and sheds light on aspectsworth a closer look for future research directions.
This joint "Meet & Greet" at ICCHP 2018 is a "Call for Co-Operation" open to all interested researechers and institutions that are alo invited to contribute to the 2018 Zero topic "Service Provision best practice: Call for Nominations & Best Practice"
- Managing active and healthy aging with use of caring service robots: MARIO - Time: 16:00 - 18:00 - Location:LOFT B
Access: Open to all, with: Dympna Casey, Adamantios Koumpis
Managing active and healthy aging with use of caring service robots: Sharing experiences from the European Horizons2020 Project MARIO