The 15th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP)
will be held at
Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
(Find it on Google Maps)
July 13 - 15, 2016
(Pre-Conference July 11 - 12, 2016).
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Outstanding keynotes on topics on and beyond AT and eAccessibility.
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special track on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A Summer University for young blind students intending to enter math, science and engineering studies
- A programming competition final "Project Possibility"
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
Download the first announcement here: First Announcement (.pdf, 935kB)
Further information will be available, soon.
For a short insight and retrospection of ICCHP2014 you might be interested in the proceedings available via Springer Link or access the online version. Check photos, videos and the evaluation report of ICCHP 2014.